Creative Crafts Council Biennial
Applications will be
announced in December
Members of sponsoring guilds - $35
Non-members - $50
(For up to four submissions)
Eligibility and rules:
- All work must be for sale
- All artists living, working and/or attending college in Virginia, Maryland or DC or who are members of sponsoring guilds may apply
- Artists may submit as many as 4 pieces total; the media of the 4 pieces may vary
- All work must have been produced after January 1, 2017
- Artworks must not have been previously exhibited at a CCC exhibition
- Submission is to be accompanied by at least one image, but no more than two views of each entry
- The images should be a JPEG, maximum size five megabytes
- Upon submission, all images may be used for promotion or education purposes.
- All accepted entries must be completely ready for display, including any necessary hardware, wires and/or stands. The Strathmore Mansion uses a typical picture rail hanging system.
- The CCC and Strathmore Mansion reserve the right to refuse to present any work which, upon arrival, differs markedly from the image submitted or does not, for any reason, meet the standards of the exhibition.
- After acceptance, no substitutions are permitted.
- All accepted pieces will remain in Strathmore Arts Center for the duration of the show, even if sold.
Join our mailing list:
If you are interested in learning about upcoming calls-for-entry. Join our mailing list at: http://eepurl.com/24TrP